Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Un Expected

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Isabel clenched her little hands onto the blanket as she slept. Her dreams turned into nightmares as she tossed and turned in the night. Waking up she shot her eyes open and looked around her dark room. "Mommy." She whined quietly then slid out of her bed and grabbed her teddy and began to walk down the hall to jaymee's room. "Mommy?" She called out to jaymee as she tugged on her blanket and stared at her. Jaymee quickly opened her eyes and sat up. "Whats wrong baby girl?" She asked as she placed her hand onto Isabel's head and petted her soft hair. "I had a bad dream." She said as her eyes began to tear up. "Oh okay Well." Jaymee paused her sentence to look at the clock 7:53 A.M. She let out a sigh and scratched her head. "Alright crawl in." She said as she lied back down. Isabel jumped up with a smile then crawled into her bed and placed her head on the pillow. "I love you mommy." She mumbled before falling back asleep. "I love you too sweetie." She smiled then rested her head back down and tried to fall back asleep before 9:00 A.M.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:47 am

Dylan opened one eye, his phone going off again being so tired from the guys waking up, he rolls over onto his side his alarm message saying its time to wake up so he can get make breakfast, but he continues to ignore it tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:10 am

Still half asleep, Autumn opened her eyes once more, and looked to where the noise was coming from. "What are you doing-" She stopped mid-sentence in a yawn,"Jaymee? And can you turn off his phone for him or something?" She said.
Sadie moved from where she was sitting earlier and jumped on the furthest bed. She looked at Jaymee, her head tilted sideways as she wondered what was going on.
Sam laughed as the candy war continued. It seemed as if he dodged one, another would hit him right after. He turned the box upside down to get nothing. He ducked on the other side of the bed as he searched for more candy to throw.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:19 am

"Oh, yeah sure." She said picking up his phone and turning it off. Jaymee sighed as she new she wasnt going to get any sleep. "I'm gonna take a shower." She explained then walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. After waiting a couple minutes for the shower to heat up she shut the door and stripped, shortly after getting in the shower.

James held up his white shirt to show he was done playing. "Alright im done." He laughed and sat on his bed eating the pink jelly bean that happened to be on his bed as well.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:26 am

Dylan groans, sitting up he picks up his bag and pulls out something to wear for the day, he walks in ignoring that the shower is on, he rubs his face setting his clothes onto the counter.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:34 am

Autumn (once again) continued sleeping.
Sadie jumped up as the person on the bed moved, and returned to her spot at Isabel's feet.
Sam chucked one last piece of candy before seeing the "white flag" of a shirt, and slowly stood up from his defensive area, clearing all the candies off the bed with a swipe of an arm, save one which he ate.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:37 am

Jaymee heard someone enter the bathroom. "Isabel sweety is that you? Did they wake you up?" She asked thinking isabel was the one who had walked into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:40 am

Dylan looks up "Nope just me" he chuckles, not wanting to take off his pajama pants yet, rubbing his eyes looking at where the shower is "Morning Jaymee!" he looks away.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:55 am

Autumn rolled in her sleep.
After clearing the evidence of a candy war on his bed, Sam got up and wrapped the blanket around him. "Night again." He said, half laughing before he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:58 am

Jaymee's eyes widen as she heard Dylan's voice. "Oh hi Dylan." She laughed then rinsed out her shampoo. She placed conditioner her hair then washed that out too, after washing her body she turned off the shower and poked her head out to see Dylan. "Uh hey Dy will you hand me that towel." She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:00 am

Dylan chuckles, grabbing her towel he holds it out to her "im just waiting till i have the bathroom to myself so i can change, but i can change now if you don't look" he laughs giving her her towel, then goes and sit on the sink counter.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:02 am

Jaymee nodded and hid behind the curtain of the shower."Go ahead and change." She said as she began to dry off her body.

James looked over to Sam to see him asleep, He then picked up to jelly beans and shoved them up his nose.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:10 am

OOC: Lacking oxygen to brain from laughter you have been warned. X'D
Sam bolted up and did a half sneeze, half snort kind of sound. One of the jelly beans came out.  "You said truce!" He said with a half laughter, half wtf-just-happened voice. He rubbed his nose until the other came out also, and threw them in the trash. "I was almost asleep too." He said when his laughter ceased into a yawn. "I'll get you back later..." He said, laying down but watching until he felt it safe to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:21 am

Dylan laughed taking off his pajama bottoms, and his boxers picking up his shirt he puts on his shirt then his boxers and jeans "Alright im done changing" he puts on his hoodie, then he starts brushing his teeth and brushes his hair "You ok Jaymee?"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:24 am

Jaymee opens the curtain with the towel wrapped around her body. "Yeah I'm fine why?" She asked stepping out of the shower its self.

James fell to the floor dying of laughter after about 5 minutes he shrugged and passed out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:28 am

Sadie lifted her head as she heard noises from the other room, but went back to sleep after a moment.
Sam saw that he was finally down and sleeping, and slowly closed his eyes and rolled back under the covers, drifting into sleep.
OOC: << >>
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:41 am

Dylan covers his head with his hood "im going to the kitchen anybody want something to eat" he stands waiting for them to answer him, crossing his arms he yawns with a groan he leans back trying to pop it.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:44 am

Jaymee looked at him. "Oh if you wait for me to get dressed i will go with you." She spoke then opened her dresser and slipped on her panties. Then with skills she puts her bra on and drops her towel pulling out black skinny jeans and a grey hoodie. "Okay I'm ready!" She said sliding on her slippers.

Isabel rolled over in her sleep sucking her thumb and letting out a little snore.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:48 am

As Sam and Autumn slept, Sadie jumped off the bed, and silently walked towards the door everyone was heading too, hoping to go for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:50 am

Dylan picks up Sadie and puts a leash on her setting her back down "you can go this once Sadie" he opens the door "Ladies first" he smiles holding open the door for Jaymee.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:52 am

"Oh thank you." She blushed then walked out the door waiting for Dylan and Sadie.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:54 am

Dylan he walks out of the room closing the door with Sadie tugging on his arm "Would you like to jog Jaymee?" he laughs looking at her "or are you jeans to tight?".
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:57 am

Jaymee looked down at her jeans and shrugged. "Eh i guess i can jog if you would like." She laughed, she pushed her light blonde out of her face with her hand and smiled at Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:03 am

Dylan laughs and puts his arm around her neck "your weird" he chuckles walking toward the kitchen, watching Sadie walk infront of them.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:08 am

Jaymee instantly got butterflies as Dylan put his arm around her neck. "How am i weird?" She asked blushing then looked at him. "You're weird to." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:09 am

Dylan chuckled "i know im weird, your just weirder sometimes" he smiles poking her stomach, starting to get dragged by Sadie "i dont think Sadie likes my arm around your neck that much" he laughs smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Un Expected
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: