Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Un Expected

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Isabel clenched her little hands onto the blanket as she slept. Her dreams turned into nightmares as she tossed and turned in the night. Waking up she shot her eyes open and looked around her dark room. "Mommy." She whined quietly then slid out of her bed and grabbed her teddy and began to walk down the hall to jaymee's room. "Mommy?" She called out to jaymee as she tugged on her blanket and stared at her. Jaymee quickly opened her eyes and sat up. "Whats wrong baby girl?" She asked as she placed her hand onto Isabel's head and petted her soft hair. "I had a bad dream." She said as her eyes began to tear up. "Oh okay Well." Jaymee paused her sentence to look at the clock 7:53 A.M. She let out a sigh and scratched her head. "Alright crawl in." She said as she lied back down. Isabel jumped up with a smile then crawled into her bed and placed her head on the pillow. "I love you mommy." She mumbled before falling back asleep. "I love you too sweetie." She smiled then rested her head back down and tried to fall back asleep before 9:00 A.M.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:14 am

Jaymee laughed at his comment then laughed as Sadie dragged him. "I guess not." She shrugged. "Maybe she has to go to the bathroom?" She asked him and looked around. The wind from the ship traveling blew Jaymee's long blonde hair to one side, she used her fingers to move some hair out of her face. Her light blue eyes shined as the sun rose up. "there should be somewhere for her to go right?" She asked knowing he probably wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:17 am

Dylan moved his hood off his head his hair completely black as the sun rose "I believe there is a grass spot on the top deck for pets to use the restroom, ive seen several of the pets up there using it with somebody watching" he laughs pulling Sadie back gently putting his arm back around Jaymee's Neck "we can go up there after breakfast, how about i pay and we go to one of the restaurants?".
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:21 am

Jaymee blushed. "Are you sure?" She looked at the ground smiling and pushed her hair behind her ear. "I would have dressed nicer if i new you were gonna take me on a date." She joked at him then winked giving him a playful punch on the arm. She then laughed and wrapped her arms around his arm resting her head on his shoulder as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:23 am

"if you want we can go back and you can change, after i take Sadie up to the top deck" he smiles "and its not a date i would have actually asked " he laughs teasing her back "so is that a plan?" he looks at Sadie his arm starts to get pulled off smiling still.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:26 am

Jaymee Shrugged. "I guess i could change i don't know its up to you." She smiled tying to keep up with him. "Besides its only breakfast" She added looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:27 am

"its up to you lets just get Sadie to the bathroom first, we will figure out a plan while shes using it ok?" he laughs "now lets jog before my arm is ripped off!" he starts jogging making sure Jaymee can keep up.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:30 am

Jaymee nodded then began to jog beside Dylan, very now and then she looked over at him and blushed. "She must really need to go." She laughed finally they reached the grass area of the ship, there were other dogs there so Sadie got excited and began to sniff everywhere. "Shes still a puppy ahah." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:38 am

Dylan chuckled once Sadie was done he walked back to the room, holding Jaymee's hand he playfully nudged her, when they got back he let Sadie in "You go change i will get my phone" writing a note for the others with his number on it where everybody would see it, he sits on his bed waiting for Jaymee.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Jaymee nodded. "I dont know what to wear!" She explained looking at her dresser then she grabbed a black skirt and a nice top running in the bathroom to change. after Ā about five minutes she came out of the bathroom her skirt hung just above her knees and her blonde hair and dark clothing made her eyes stand out more than usual. "Ready." She said smiling at dylan."or is this to much?" She asked feeling nervous.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Dylan laughed "its fine, dont worry about it" he opens his bags and pulls out his black hoodie changing hoodies, he opens the door for Jaymee waiting for her to step out, "Dont worry just act yourself, thats what im going to do anyway." he laughs putting his arm around Jaymee's shoulder for the third time "lets go im starving" he chuckled starting to walk.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Jaymee laughed then nodded."you're right." She smiled then walked out the door with him. "And i am too" she laughe after her stomach grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Sadie plopped down on the bed at Isabel's feet once more.
Autumn stretched slowly, and stood up. She looked around to notice that only Isabel was there, and walked silently to the piece of paper she saw on the other side of the room. "Okay then," She mumbled to herself. After going and grabbing her headphones, she went back to her bed and sat down, listening to her IPod as she waited for them to return and the others to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:35 pm

When they finally got to the Restaurant, Dylan opened the door letting Jaymee enter before him once more, "Imma go get a table wait here" he smiles pointing at the seats, walking up to the waitress, he starts talking to her finally waving for Jaymee to come on "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Jaymee nodded as she stood up from the seat and walking next to dylan to there table.

Isabel opened her eyes and looked to her left to see jaymee was gone she then looked to her right to see autumn. Isabel slowly sat up and saw sadie was at her feet,she yawned then rubbed her tired yet awake eyes and slid out of the bed and stood next to autumn woth out her knowing and stared at her.
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:30 pm

A few moments after Jaymee and Dylan left the door to the double suite itĀ opened again, this time in it's frame was George who carried a bundle of thick papers in his right hand and in his left was a steaming cup of coffee in which he sipped slightly. "Good morning," he said closing the door behind him with his foot, speaking toĀ no one in particular. He sat the pile of papers face down on the dark wooden desk next to his bed that he'd inhabited from Dylan. George was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with black pants and black and white sneakers. His hair seemed freshly combed, a few blonde streaks blended with his light brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Autumn turned, seeing a shadow cross her eye. She jumped slightly when she saw someone standing there, silently watching. "Oh hey Isabel. Your mommy should be back in a little bit."
Sam blinked slowly as he woke up, but remained under the blankets. "Good morning..." He said with a yawn.
OOC: Ashennnn DX My phone was shut off. It will be back on Thursday eveningggg. >.<
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Isabel blinked as Autumn spoke to her and shrugged. "Do you wanna play dolls?" She asked then grabbed Autumns hand and drug her to her doll house.

James woke up and forgot he had passed out on the floor. He quickly hopped up and looked down, he was only wearing sweat pants and socks. "Hmm." he mumbled then looked to see George. "Oh good morning George." He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Dylan followed the Waitress holding Jaymee's hand, when they go to the table he held out her chair for her waiting for her to sit "Mai Lady" he chuckles, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:58 pm

"Morning to the both of you," George replied and set his coffee on the desk next to his papers. He then looked at Sam, a blank, yet thoughtful look crossing is eyes. George walked past James, his hands folded neatly behind his back as he stood beside Sam's bed. "Rise and shine!" George declared snatching the cover from Sam'sĀ grasp. It was tossed across the room where a bright beam of sunlight acted as a blinding barrier to bleary eyes. "Bright and early," George emitted a white pearly smile.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Autumn sat down by the small house she was dragged to. "Okay then." She said, waiting for Isabel to pick the dolls or something.
Sam jumped up, reaching a hand over his eyes. "Yes it's early, but no need to be so bright!" He responded, putting the pillow over his face as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:22 pm

"Oh thank you Dylan." She smiled at him. Then she pushed her hair behind her ear once more and sat down. She waited for Dylan to sit down as well and looked at the menu. "Hmm I think I'm gonna have waffles that sounds good." She explained then set her menu down.

Isabel picked up her doll and placed them on the roof. "This is my favorite part." She explained to Autumn then she took autumns doll and pushed it off. "Bye bye." She laughed then she made the doll drag the other one to hide it.

James slipped on a shirt and squinted as the light shined into the room. "Agh! that's bright!" He grumbled then went into the bathroom. "I gotta piss." He said to who was ever listening.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Dylan scoots in her chair, sitting down in his he orders a bottle of red wine "I dont mind if you get more, i have 4,000$ on me anyway" he laughs looking at the menu, then up at Jaymee winking playfully, "imma get a breakfast burrito and maybe some hash-browns and fried okra" he chuckles his stomach demanding food.
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:41 pm

"The brightness comes naturally," George remarked looking at his watch. "I assume none of you have had breakfast?" he asked seeing as the both of them were just getting out of their beds half dressed in their clothes they'd worn to bed.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:48 pm

"Nope." Sam said, taking the pillow off his face as his eyes adjusted to the light. "Though it wouldn't hurt. If someone gets the others, we can all go down together." He said, searching his bag for clothes.
Autumn stared at Isabel in shock, wondering where she learned these things, and why she wanted to repeat them. "Aww..." She said slowly, "Why you knock my person off the roof?"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:04 am

Isabel looked at autumn then at the floor and shrugged. "I just see them." She said standing up and ran to the bathroom.

Jaymees eyes widen for a second then laughed at him. "Haha okay then i ll have waffles, hashbrowns and uhm i think thats it." She shrugged not knowing what else to get. "So what should we all do today?" She asked staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Un Expected
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: