Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fall of Euphora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Autumn

Autumn

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Sorry Ashen >.< I made a new one for a new rp... /Makes site somewhat active again/ 
I would start the rp here but I don't want to start the rp. << >>
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 pm

We thought that we could change the world. Make it a better place. Make there a better human. We were wrong. If only we would have just stuck to trying to solve real world problems, like pollution, Ozone Depletion, the Polar Ice Caps. But no... we made something that was worse than all of those things combined. We thought the problem wasn't cars and the poison that pollutes the air humans and all things living breathe. We thought it was us. We were wrong. Very wrong. We created a human. A new human unlike the rest of us. One that excelled in things we couldn't. Physical strength, intelligence, ideas, problem solving. This experiment was known as CSL7. The first few months things went great- wonderful. That's what we thought until he jumped from the ten story building without so much as a scratch on his bare feet. We thought this was amazing. This changed the way we saw this new superhuman. We experimented on him- as in the horrible experiments detailed in television. We saw blood. But that's when I knew this was all wrong. What we were doing to our creation was wrong- Separating. Putting back together. Changing. That's when we found out.. he was immortal. We found out that he could break the strong material used to bind him to the lab table. We found out he could move things with his mind. Bend the laws of physics at his will. That's when I understood. And I also knew that's when HE understood. He tried escaping. But even with his amazing abilities he was still useless against a tranquilizer dart. WE locked him up. Some place dark, without light. HE killed seven doctors and guards. HE almost killed me, but I understood. HE understood. I helped him escape. And together we did it. He fled, promising something to me but I did not understand. WE could never have imagined what had happened only hours before his departure. An entire town. Gone. I thought I knew him. I was wrong. Whatever was left of HIM during our endless tests was gone now. HE was a monster. Murder. Blood. He craved it. But I now know that HE his gone. IT is the only thing that remains. IT spread the virus that wiped out millions of citizens. IT was learning. IT made other like it. Found others like IT. WE were powerless to stop THEM. WE made more like HIM. But WE failed. IT returned with THEM. THEY wiped us out. Except me. IT wiped all of us out. IT spread and humankind fell. THEY ruled. THEY spread their power in the air, only affecting few. THEY developed powers. Maybe THEY can stop them...
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:38 am

Scrambling up the large rock, Storm flopped down and sat atop the elevated area and looked at the city in front of her. Watching city life go as it did normally, she enjoyed the somewhat quieter space around her, all while being able to see most of what was going on nearby. She was brought back into reality when she heard her name, and walked slowly back towards the house. Today was a nice day, but something seemed... off. Today had been strange to her, but it was only small abnormalities she found, and ignored them. "Everything seems to be turning weird now..." She thought to herself, thinking of the broadcasts from recent events. She shook her head and continued towards the house.

Last edited by Autumnleaf on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:15 am

"Now let's see here.." a boy- dangling upside down from the top of a tree, watching a person, one year older than him pass by, with black hair colored like the dark of space and the eyes of the raging sea. He slowly began climbing down, as silent as a mouse once the one he followed moved out of auditory range. He landed softly on the hot concrete, his feet were bare, and despite the searing burning effect that most people had when they touched gravel that's been exposed to the sun for hours he enjoyed it- well didn't mind it that much. Derek stayed low to the ground, his knees bent at a perfect angle for stealth, and always and the balls of his feet, skipping from the dried out grass to the searing concrete whenever need be. Finally, behind the bush a dozen feet away Derek called his normal greeting. "The boy with eyes of mari," Derek grinned, a row of white pearly teeth showing. He knew that this particular person hated being called that, especially by Derek. He emerged from behind the bush that sheltered him, his hands folded neatly behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:25 am

Troy spun around as he heard a mysterious voice to see a male figure standing there. "Oh it's just you." He spoke solemnly. Then Troy turned back around and continued to walk on his path, he didn't really like to socialize but if Derek followed him he would try to keep a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net
Autumn

Autumn

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:47 am

Storm walked in the door, tossing her jacket on the nearby chair as she closed the door. She walked into the kitchen where her aunt was, and looked over. "Instead of sitting outside by yourself why don't you see if any of your friends are doing anything? Your seem to be always by yourself." Her aunt said without looking, searching for something in the pantry. "I guess I could go walk around a bit..." She said slowly. She walked back to the side door and put her jacket back on, placing her phone in her pocket while she was at it. Slowly she began walking down the nearby path to the more populated area.

Last edited by Autumnleaf on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:06 am

Derek pushed stray strands of hair from his forehead, to look somewhat presentable from his hour of sitting upside down. "Yeah it's just me," Derek coughed. He could sense the discomfort radiating from Troy but shrugged it aside because he was the only person who really used the sidewalks besides the regular joggers who Derek took joy in scaring as they jogged by with music blasting in their ears. Derek jogged to catch up to Troy and rested his elbow on top of the boy's shoulder. "So, my lone walker, what brings you across this path today?" Derek questioned, and then without waiting for and answer he quickly added in, "You don't happen to have those Cheetos with you right now, do you?" he asked half joking half serious.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:18 am

"Nope." Troy replied then pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and placed it in his mouth. Using his pointer finger he lit his cig and began to smoke it. Blowing the smoke out of his mouth he stopped in his steps and looked around narrowing his eyes at the site of the town. Troy wasn't pleased about his surroundings even thought he was fire made he rather deal with the night time fore he liked being in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:27 am

Storm walked slowly done the path, kicking small rocks as she went in boredom. Remembering something, she concentrated on one of the small rocks ahead of her, trying to lift it. She watched it slowly roll across the pavement, but nothing more. She sighed and continued walking towards the more civilized part of the city.
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:23 am

Derek's eyes widened in amazement as he watched Troy emit a fire from thin air. "Magnífico..." he muttered under his breath. Derek had heard stories from those few who rarely used the sidewalks about people developing supernatural powers, like invisibility, teleportation, levitating. Derek had thought those stories were all hoaxes. Fake. But now, it seemed to him that those stories may have had a little more truth to them than he'd given credit for. Derek swiveled his head side to side, checking to make sure no one was around to see what Troy had done. He stepped in front of him, so that they're eyes were locked. "You know, I really don't think you should be doing..." Derek searched for the right words but came short, "that in public." Derek spoke quickly, but softly. "You know what people would do if they found out? They would.. you know how crazy some people in this world can be. Plus, like, what if those dudes from Area 51 find out about you and take you away and experiment on you and all that stuff?" Derek finally finished. To Derek, he felt that he was handling this situation a lot more level-headed than he'd noticed. It was probably because of the never-ending ups, downs (Mostly downs), and surprises that went throughout the course of his life, unlike most other people. There were quite a few people Derek could think of that would either: A. Scream B. Text or call every single person on the planet about this C. Faint or D. All of the above. Luckily Derek was neither, just simply thoughtful and cautious for the future of this sidewalker. And also disappointed for the lack of Cheetos.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:34 am

Troy gazed at Derek emotionless. "I don't care." He said taking another hit from his cig. "Besides I keep a lighter in my pocket if anyone questions it." He exhaled. Troy blinked slowly and rubbed his eyes, he dropped the rest of his cigarette on the ground then put it out with his foot. "I'm tired." HE said letting a yawn escape his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:46 am

Storm continued walking, the buildings nearby getting closer and closer. Grabbing her headphones from her pocket, she put one head phone in her ear. She left the other dangling randomly, she didn't want to go anywhere not being to hear anything around her at all. She randomly played a song from a her phone and continued down the path, quite bored.
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:56 am

Derek grunted and shook his head, "Mala suerte. Bad luck, my friend," he said quietly and stepped aside. "Well just watch your back for me, okay? It could come at any time." Derek placed a hand on Troy's shoulders. "Until we meet again. And maybe those Cheetos next time?" Derek put on his go-lucky attitude and punched Troy in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:02 am

Troy glared at him as he walked away. He let out a deep sigh and shook his head. "Maybe you should watch your back." He breathed then continued to walk to where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:09 am

When the path connected to a road, she walked into the nearby store/gas station and grabbed an energy drink, opening it right after it was paid for. She continued to roam aimlessly while drinking her Monster, and occasionally would say a greeting to someone she knew and would continue on.
Okay I lied I have no idea what to do. o-o /Sips Monster/
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:26 am

Well that was a very interesting chat Derek thought to himself as he made his way to his usual hangout, which was the huge oak tree with thick roots that ran about a dozen and a half yards in several directions. It was quite grand, but surprising that few ever visited it. It was probably because most of the city's population was business people or people with other boring jobs, as he saw it. Always busy. He enjoyed always having time to himself, not having a care in the world. Derek sat atop one of the roots, sitting Indian-style. The day was quite slow as were all of the days so far around here leaving Derek alone with just himself and his thoughts. He rolled up a sleeve of his white T-shirt and looked at the sky. Derek could judge the time by the position of the sun in the sky. Now it was a little after noon. He slowly closed his eyes. He was expecting his brother to come by about half an hour ago. The lazy rat, probably sticking his sticky nose somewhere it shouldn't be. Derek let out a long sigh. Even though his younger brother was always busy it was unlike him to be late anywhere, and now Derek had one of those feelings deep in his bones that there was something off. Derek slowly closed his eyes, listening to the sound of nature, thetrees swaying birds singing and the clinking of steps on the cement sidewalk not far off. Another visitor? Twice in one day? Lucky me.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:40 am

Troy looked around to make sure he wasn't being fallowed before he entered the forest. Listening to the birds sing he blinked slightly. After walking deep into the woods he made it to his destination, a tree house that was built for him by his father a long time ago before everything happened. He climbed up the giant tree and entered the house, he placed his hand on the house as memories flashed throughout his mind giving a half smile. Troy walked in to see a girl sleeping on the couch, he stepped back accidentally knocking over a cup. Laney shot up as the cup dropped. "Huh?" She looked over to see a male figure standing there. She quickly stood up as her heart began to race. "What are you doing here!" Troy shouted. Laney began  to shake in fear. "Please don't take me way!" She fell to her knees and began to cry. Troy looked at her curiously. "What I'm not going to take you away." He explained slowly walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:16 am

Storm hummed quietly to herself, wondering if she had been out long enough for her aunt to let her back without calling her anti-social. She continued walking, zoning in and out of the area around her as she walked.
Still have nothing to type ono
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:53 am

Derek didn't bother hiding himself and was disappointed to see that it wasn't Ricky. Derek turned his head sideways in a curious gesture. He'd never seen this person before so he assumed she might be new. It had a very long while since anyone new had moved in. He jumped to his feet and trotted towards the female that was walking along the walk. She had tan skin like rich olive oil and long sweeping hair on either sides of her face, and in her ears were ear buds. She looked like a normal teenager, probably off doing- well now Derek couldn't think of a reason a teen would be actually walking in the daytime. Night was usually the time the younger groups would roam the streets, breaking curfew and attending parties and drinking. "Hola," Derek greeted, letting a toothy smile slip his lips, the same smile he used to set the feeling of his free spirited attitude.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:38 am

Laney looked up at him with hope. "You're not gonna turn me in either are you?" She wimped.

Troy curiously looked at her. "Why on earth would i do that just because you are in my tree house?" He chuckled  then slowly walked over to her and sat on the couch. "I'm Troy."
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 am

Storm jumped slightly, trying her best to pretend that she was actually paying attention and that he hadn't startled her. "Oh, ello." Something always happens when I stop paying attention...She thought to herself. "Were you just... in that tree?" She said, glancing behind him to the huge oak.

Last edited by Autumn on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ashena no like Strikethrough text xD)
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:42 pm

"Nope. Just sitting on it, but usually I am," he pointed to a half white limb high in the ripening leaves. "Mostly that one, though." It has just occurred to him that the last detail was unnecessary. Smooth. "Derek," he extended a dark hand towards her, rough from much of his handiwork. "I've never seen a face like yours around here before. You new here?"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:07 am

Laney shook her head. "Because I'm one of them." She blinked slowly. "And I'm laney." She greeted.

Troy sat up becoming closer to her. "You mean you have powers?" He asked hoping he wasn't the only one. Then laney nodded and looked up to see him closer to her. "When i sing people instantly fall asleep." She explained then shrugged. Troy smirked. "Interesting. I'm a dragon." He teased her.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:26 am

She looked back towards him, and shook his hand. "Yeah, my family and me just moved here a few weeks ago...This is really only the second time I have been out this way. My name is Storm." She said. Then instead of trying to listen to music and talk at the same time, she wrapped her headphones around her phone and put it in her pocket. "So, what do you do out here all day?" Storm asked.
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:40 am

"Oh, nothing much," he said simply, placing his hands behind his head, his muscles rippling slightly as he did so. "I sometimes do jobs around here. Nothing major." Derek was glad that this person- Storm- didn't just blow him off like everyone else did. "So wanna have a tour around here? You know, to help catch your bearings, know where things are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fall of Euphora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Euphora   Fall of Euphora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall of Euphora
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: