Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

High school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

High school  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

The mist rose high as the night was bright from the moon, Jaymee looked around as the room spun. Were am i? She thought to her self as trees where everywhere. Then she looked over to see a guy standing over the water. "Hey what are you doing!" She called out than ran towards him as he began to sink in the water. Jaymee's pale blue eyes shot open as she woke up. That dream, why do i keep having it? She asked her self as she sighed. Looking at the clock it read. 6:30 a.m. Summer was over and today was the first day of school, also the last year she was a senior meaning she is going to graduate at the end of the year. She slid her legs out of her bed and looked around, standing up she walked into her bathroom; her night gown hung just above her knees. Jaymee took the brush and brushed her long blonde hair and applied her make up getting ready for the day, she walked out of the bathroom and over to her closet to find something to wear.  She slid on her light blue skinny jeans and a gray hoodie, then grabbed her back pack and headed out the door.

James cringed his nose as his alarm clock went off repeatedly, he flopped his arms around before he ripped out the cored out from the wall. The beeping stopped and a big smile grew upon his face, James picked up his phone it read 6:55 a.m. He grunted then slid out of bed getting ready for the day, he finished his shower and dried his black hair and got dressed grabbed his back pack and headed for school.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:23 am

Autumn looked up as she saw feet in the air, and just continued coloring, laughing slightly. 
Sam caught the paper call also, and threw it at James, being bored.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:33 am

Jaymee red her text from him and got a little nervous. A surprise?! oh gosh. She thought to her self and slid her phone back into her pocket as the bus stopped at their stop. Jaymee stood up and walked off the bus slowly walking home with a smile on her face. Two weeks later Jaymee woke up feeling nauseous. "What the heck?" She said to her self and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Her mom came into her room seeing she had been throwing up and told her to go back to bed, Jaymee crawled back into her bed and sent every one a text. "Not going to school throwing up!" She said with a sad face and rolled over and went back to bed.

James sitting at the bus stop listening to his music was interrupted by his phone vibrating, he read it and frowned. "Hope you feel better." He replied then waited for everyone else to get to the bus stop.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:36 am

Dylan got on the bus as his phone started ringing sitting next to James, he texts her back "Hope you get better, i will text you throughout the day!" he started to draw a large wolf boredly, listening to his music, as Jaze was the last one on the bus to sit down.

Jaze sat down in an empty seat resting his head against the window, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:23 am

George sighed, a hand planted solidly to his freckled face. He wore a long sleeved burgundy striped sweater and a pair of khakis, a thick lense of brown glasses sat on the bridge of his nose. How are we even related to one another? He'd pondered over that question for the past several weeks as he peered at his cousin who stared listlessly back at him, his eyes like the ocean staring into his soul. George shivered and quickly turned back around. He's weird.. But at least he serves as an excellent minion. He crossed his arms over his chest as the bus arrived and stopped in front of them and opened it's doors. George stepped on first he walked down the isle then tripped over and outstretched foot. His face burned slightly but he kept walking until he arrived at his seat in the middle of the bus. "Hello Autumn," George greeted as he sat in the seat taking his backpack off and setting it beside him. His cousin sat with him, his face down gloomy, which was nothing new for George so he didn't really seem to care any more. "This is my cousin, Erik Albain," he introduced his cousin his a curt nod.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:33 am

"Ello" Autumn said, looking up from her sketch as she sat on the bus. "Where were you yesterday? I didn't see you on the bus." She said, before resuming her sketch. She stopped again as her phone vibrated. "Get better soon!~" She responded before going back to drawing once more.
Sam sat at the back of the bus near James and Dylan, randomly throwing an eraser in their general direction. He looks at his phone to find he has a text, and responds," Hope you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:49 am

Jaymee's eyes shot open as her phone blew up with texts. She smiled as she saw they were all from her friends hoping she would get better. "Thanks everyone!" She replied to them all. "And okay thanks baby! you don't have to." She said with a smileyface at the end of it, she then placed her phone on the pillow next to her and closed her eyes waiting for Dylan to reply.

James phone vibrated he opened the text to see it was from Jaymee he then slid his phone back into his pocket not caring. "You wanna skip class?" James asked Sam and George. "I don't feel like going" He laughed putting his hands behind his head leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:51 am

Dylan looked at James "Excuse me Dude but why not ask the Guy sitting next to you, i would skip school to go check on Jaymee, then maybe go somewhere i guess" he shrugs elbowing James in the arm.

Jaze woke up hearing James "I will ditch too School is stupid, and i sleep through it anyway."
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:56 am

"No way!" George replied leaning over his cousin to project his voice down the already loud bus. "I've already missed about 2 weeks of school and plus, my mom says that I've got to watch him," George motioned to the boy sitting next to him. "And don't you remember the last time we ditched? I was grounded for like a year!" George exclaimed shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:11 am

"I can skip a class or two, but that's it." Sam said, looking over at the people that were talking. "Can't get in too much trouble.." 
Autumn listened to the loud chat, but continued to draw, staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:18 am

James nodded. "Alright then its settled lets go visit Jaymee!" He said to them and laughed. The bus came to a stop and let everyone off the bus, James picked up his bag and walked off the bus. "Its not to far from here maybe like a 10 minute walk." He said to everyone and began to walk.

Jaymee checked her phone to see she still hasn't received anything from Dylan, she sighed and closed her eyes hoping to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:23 am

Dylan nodded, getting out his phone he texted Jaymee "Imma ditch school with James to come visit you." he put a smiley face, hitting send, he gets off the bus, waiting for Jaze "So lets get going before School Starts" he wrapped his arm around his brothers neck.

Jaze rolled his eyes at Dylan, turning on his ipod again.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:02 am

Autumn got off the bus and walked in the door, waving bye to the others before heading to her locker.
Sam followed the others, not really knowing how to get there."Okay, let's go." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:08 am

Jaymee being asleep did not notice her phone vibrate, she rolled over facing away from her phone and continued to sleep.

After about 9 minutes of walking they finally got close to her house. "Yall lucky i grew up with jaymee and know where she lives." He laughed walking up to Jaymee's door and knocking on it.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:13 am

Dylan starts to wrestle Jaze on Jaymee's porch, "Imma pin you!" he put him in a headlock holding his arm behind his head, "GIVE UP!" he bites his brother.

Jaze keeps struggling, punching Dylan in the side with his free arm.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:16 am

Autumn sat in her first class, drawing.
Sam waited for Jaymee to answer the door, standing at the edge of the porch to avoid getting hit.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:20 am

Jaymees mom not being home awoke from the door bell. "Huh?" She said barely awake, she then sat up and slid her legs over the side of her bed and sniffled. Finally Jaymee stood up and slowly dragging her feet to the front door to open it to see James, Dylan, Sam and Jaze. "What the?" Jaymee said in shock "Why are you here?" She asked still in shock.

James smiled. "Nice to see you too." He laughed then walked past her and went to her kitchen. "Im starving what do you have?" He asked looking for food. Jaymee turned around. "Theres cold pizza?" She suggested still confused. James saw the box and smiled. "Sweet." He said to him self and grabbed a slice.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:25 am

Dylan stood shoving his little brother away, kissing Jaymee on the cheek, he holds her hand "Come on Jaymee back to bed" he smiled, walking her back to her room, helping her into her bed, he lays down next to her, till she falls asleep.

Jaze walks in and sits on the couch, rubbing his neck and arms.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:29 am

-Skips Autumn schoolissoboring-
Sam walked in, sitting silently on the couch with Jaze after waving hi to Jaymee.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:35 am

Jaymee said hi to everyone as she was drug back to bed. "But." She said as he lied down with her. "Thank you Dylan." She said with a smile and slowly closed her eyes. After a couple minutes passed by Jaymee shot up and ran to the bathroom she quickly shut the door and began to throw up in the toilet. "I'm sorry Dylan." She called to him hoping he heard her as she sat there feeling miserable.

"This beats school." He said putting sam into a head lock and rubbing his knuckles on his head messing up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:38 am

Dylan stands up and walks into the bathroom sitting behind her he wraps his around her waist "Its ok Jaymee" he smiled kissing her on the cheek, he layed his head on the top of her head, gently rocking her slowly back and forth.

Jaze closes his eyes just listening to Eminem on his ipod.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:49 am

"Hey!" Sam yelled, pushing on James' arms trying to break free. "It does, but not when your in a headlock!"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:52 am

Jaymee turned around and smiled. "Thank you." She said standing up and leaning over the sink and brushed her teeth. "I don't know why i am throwing up though." She sighed then took his hand and walked back to bed with him cuddling up to him.

James laughed. "Well then wheres the fun eh?" He asked giving him a playful punch in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:56 am

Dylan smiles "There are reasons if you know what i mean" he laughs kissing the top of her head, he wraps his arms around his pressing her body against his, "You should go to the Doctor, though if you just now started throwing up." 

Jaze looks at James and Sam "Where is Dylan, i thought Jaymee would be asleep by now?" he punches James in the shoulder, not knowing how to help Sam out.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:02 am

"I dunno." Sam said, still fighting back against James. Using a different tatic, he added with a laugh, "Hey James, anymore of that pizza left?"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:11 am

Jaymee looked up at him. "What do you mean?" She asked not knowing what he was talking about then she rested her head on his chest. "And alright i will if it keeps acting up." She said enjoying his comfort.

James twitched as Jaze punched him in the shoulder using his free hand he grabbed jaze into a head lock too then looked at the kitchen. "Yeah theres food?" He asked confused.

Last edited by Jaymee on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High school
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: