Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The rising

Go down 
+6
Naoya&Kazuya
Massie
Jacki
Canaan Devichio
Astonn
Jaymee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The rising  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Jaymee Sipped her cup of water as she looked around the empty kitchen, her eyes grew heavy as she tried to stay awake. She set her cup down and let out a deep sigh, she tapped her fingers on her glass waiting for the rest of the house hold to wake up. It has been 4 years now sense high school and things just haven't been the same, as friends we lived together so there was no problem there but now Isabel was in school. It seemed like just yesterday she was following Jaymee around like a lost puppy.

James woke up feeling a bit odd, he scratched his head and walked down stairs in his boxers not caring who was awake. He opened the fridge trying to find something to eat
Jaymee looked at him. "You know not every one wants to stare at your abb's." She teased him then yawned. "Besides i don't think the new girl wants to see that when she first wakes up."
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Naoya&Kazuya

Naoya&Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:32 am

Naoya and Kazuya climbed into the van and buckled up, Kazuya clicking his gun back into its holster while his twin sheathed his sword. "Do you think there will be many others at the home Kazuya?" the younger twin asked, his head tilting a bit.

"Probably..but then again maybe not. We have no idea how many would have survived this, but only the strong do survive. We overcome and we go on." Kazuya murmured and smiled gently to his twin and pinched his cheek. "No worries though brother."
Back to top Go down
Astonn

Astonn

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 am

Just as Aston got comfortable, She was jerked into a wheelie. Her eyes widened and as she was caught off guard, She screeches- "FUCK YOU CANAAN" Her hands wrapped tightly around all material she could find. Her torso leaned forward to prevent herself from falling- "WHY?!?!?" She screamed.

Kyle smiled and held her up with his hands under her ass. He smiled and lifted his chin closer to her. He stepped across the kitchen slowly and set her on the counter, which was much taller than the table, Thus causing her to be closer to his height. Not once did he part their lips-
Back to top Go down
Massie

Massie

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:52 am

"thanks" Massie smiled at isabel. She placed her pointer finger over her mouth and pursed her mouth like a "shhh" as she sneakily opened a pouch around her filled with bottles of different color hair dyes taken from the store. She winked and giggled, leaned back and under her breath " its naturally like this but i have a bit of an obsession" then, tapping james on the back of the head with the toe of her huge JTHM looking boots, she said louder "when are we leaving this hellhole?"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:55 am

James looked at everyone to make sure they were all there then fixed his gaze on massie. "Right now." He Said with a sharp smile then put the car into drive then speed out of the parking lot and drove down the road starting to head back to the house.

Isabel glanced into her pocket and tilted her head."Oh okay." She giggled once again not really understanding.

Jaymee sat up straight as he set her on the counter. She was now his height and could kiss him perfectly , She Ran her fingers through his hair not parting there lips.
Back to top Go down
Naoya&Kazuya

Naoya&Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:02 am

Kazuya out of instinct lashed his arm out across his brothers chest, keeping him pinned against the seat so he wouldn't be flung forward by the speed, smiling lightly he dropped his arm when the speed leveled out. Turning his head he gazed silently out the window, lips pursed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Canaan Devichio

Canaan Devichio

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Canaan's smirk grew wild as she chuckled to herself. She felt Aston's arms gripping her sides and thin fabric, Aston's face plastered into Canaan's bare back. Canaan simply laughed a little harder at this. It was amusing her to her. She turned the back around a sharp corner and into the grass of the Manor. The bike kicked up some gravel from the driveway as she did a full circle doughnut before coming to a complete stop. The engine shut off quickly and she placed the keys into her pocket. Aston still clung to her tightly as Canaan's devious smirk didn't let up. She kicked the kickstand down and patted Aston's hands.

"Can you let go of me now?" she winked with her silvery hued eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:10 pm

James drove over the bridge and dodged cars that were abandoned, he gazed out the window for a couple seconds to see walkers standing around. He shook his head and focused back on the road. "We need to watch the news when we get home, This is not okay." He said then speed up once there was no more cars.
Back to top Go down
Astonn

Astonn

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Aston let out a weak squeal after she was thrown around once AGAIN by canaan and her bike. Once given the command to let go, She immediately realized she hadn't released. She did so quickly and flung herself from the bike and onto the concrete driveway.
"NEVER AGAIN" She shrieked in enthusiasm. Aston immediately lifted up and shot herself towards the door... Busting inside she mumbled to herself.
"canaan and her fucking bike. Im going to burn all her cigarettes." She huffed where she knew she was safe from canaan's ears. Even knowing Canaan's acute hearing....
Aston walked herself into the kitchen, with her eyes meeting Kyle and Jaymee, She shrugged and moved to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. She smiled at her brother and walked out.
"Oooh, Jaymee is gonna get somee"
She softly spoke as she left the room.

Kyle wasn't phased by his sister, He merely smiled, not only for the fact of Aston's teasing.. but he was also delighted by Jaymee. However, He did pull himself up, Parting from her-
"I don't want to rush things" He spoke, Blocking his own desires for hers.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:12 am

Jaymee looked at him and nodded. "Yeah i agree." She said with a smile then used her hand to push the hair out of her face and blinked.

James yawned as he was driving, all was happening so fast he didnt really know how to react. He always played zombie games with his friends but he knew this was no game, sliding his and into his pocket he pinched him self to make sure that this wasn't a dream. He hoped it was but once he felt the pain and didnt wake up and was still in the car he sighed, he looked in the mirror to see Isabel smiling and enjoying her new friend he felt bad for the kid knowing she was going to grow up in a hell hole. After a while of driving he finally pulled into the driveway of the house, he turned off the engine and opened the car door and looked around not seeing any walkers yet. "Alright everyone grab some stuff." He explained then grabbed a couple of bags and walked inside." We need to start boarding up the windows and fast." He said marching into the kitchen and set stuff down.

Isabel kicked her feet then unbuckled her self. She picked up the suplies off the floor and walked inside with her gun in her hand."Hi mom I'm home!" She cheered and set the stuff down.
Back to top Go down
HollowSanity

HollowSanity

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:22 pm

She lay on the bed, and after a significant amount of time had passed - or that is at least how it felt to her - Selina drifted into a dream-like state. She hadn't fallen asleep.. just sort of zoned out. The gentle thrum of something pulled her mind back into realism, and at first she thought she had imagined the noise. But the sound got louder, and closer. Finally she could interpret the snarling engine of Canaan's bike outside the manor. In an attempt to swiftly roll off the bed and land on her feet - instead, she twisted and face-planted onto the ground with a moan of protest as her head hit the hard floor. That didn't stop her and she was on her feet once more, dashing down the staircase she threw open the front door and made her way outside to where Canaan was beside her bike. She was relieved to see her, alive, at least. And then anger saturated her emotions and she began yelling loudly, waving her hands. ''Where the hell have you been!? Do you have any idea how worried I was? I was going to--'' Selina paused mid-rant to eye Canaan up and down. ''What the hell happened!?'' She finally screeched hysterically, taking in Canaan's blood-soaked bikers jacket.
Back to top Go down
Canaan Devichio

Canaan Devichio

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Canaan's silvery hued eyes looked up just in time to see Selina storming out of the house to her. She placed the bike helmet on the handle bar and half smiled, eyebrow twitching slightly when she began to yell. She quickly stepped in front of Selina and cupped the woman's face. Leaning into her to gently place their lips together. Canaan honestly couldn't of been happier to see Selina so frantic.

A moment passed in the kiss and Canaan leaned away to smile down at her love.-
"Just some Zombies, babe. Nothin' I couldn't handle."
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Found you...   The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:32 pm

The brown haired boy smirked, his bangs falling over the scary looking mask. "So that's WHERE you guys went. Those were some pretty scary zombies, eh pests?" he asked, a good distance away from them, his things down on the ground as he stood on the roof, binoculars close to his eyes as he watched the people enter the building.

"Well then... Allow me to introduce myself!" he said, hopping off the roof and falling a couple of stories before grabbing onto a balcony and hauling himself up before he hit the ground. "Let's go, shiko." he said to the feline, grabbing his sword and wrapping the black bandages around one shoulder, pulling the bike up-right and grabbing his bags, setting them on the bike to balance it as he walked towards the house.

"This will be fun, right Shiko?" he asked, listening to the cat meow as he walked on.
Back to top Go down
Neon

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Marshall saw Sabi, curious and desperate to have someone to fight with, he followed. Thinking of all the things that happened before the zombies. Looking back to check for any, he then carefully walked across a wrecked car. Careful not to make a sound has he climbed off it.
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Sabi stopped, suddenly whipping his head around towards Neon. "You think too loudly." he growled, fingers twitching for the gun at his side as he watched the other boy. "..And it's not polite to stalk someone." he hissed, the mask hiding his face from the other. Shiko hissed, arching his back and snarling at the other boy.

"Shiko, that wasn't very nice. He's a guest and we must respect that. After all, we are the hosts of this party." the boy said, scratching the feline behind the ears then evaluating the boy closely. "God fucking damn--- If you want to come so badly, fall in behind me and try to think quietly. Even though that might be impossible for an unevolved life-form."
Back to top Go down
Maxpatchclaw

Location : Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Uk, Ireland who fucking cares?

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:57 pm

The silver haired teen chuckled as he watched the Brown haired male and the other, black haired male from below him crouching down and watching them prepared to use his pen knife which was in his pocket if needed. He wasn't infected yet and wasn't planning to be. He watched with curious Turquoise eyes as the brown haired male pulled out a gun. 'This should be interesting' he thought grinning with sharp teeth
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:03 pm

The boy in the mask suddenly looked up, his eyes locking on the other teen. "STOP THINKING SO GOD DAMN LOUDLY!" he shouted up, annoyed as he watched the other boy, his cat growling in agreement. He growled, grinding his teeth as he watched the others, before spinning around on his heels, grabbing his gun and shooting the spots beside the boys. "I've changed my mind." he snapped, stalking off.
Back to top Go down
Maxpatchclaw

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Shiruba froze then jumped down and narrowed his eyes. "Oi. Sabi. If it bothered ya' so much you could have just said so you idiot" he shouted to the brown haired boy with a grin. he pulled out his pen knife and awaited the sixteen year old boys attack
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:16 pm

"I don't have time for you. I'm late to the party." the boy hissed, stalking away from Shiruba and walking towards the house where everyone else was. "I'm going." he announced, the mask keeping his appearance hidden.

"By the way." he said, stopping dead and turning around, shooting almost an inch away from the other's foot. "If you ever say that name again, I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Maxpatchclaw

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:27 pm

"What name?" he chuckled. Unfazed by the gun shot. He followed the Brown haired Male and grinned as he awaited Sabi's response. He sighed "Is there Zombies like the Zombies in the Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 games here?" he asked no one in particular throwing his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:37 pm

"My name. Now leave me the fuck alone." he hissed, before suddenly switching his personalty at Shiruba's second question. He grinned. "Of course not, what, are you some idiot?! This is no game, it's real,"

"And if you get shot, bitten, whacked with anything, or anything that could kill you, you really die." he said, looking over his shoulder. He licked his lips as to rehydrate them, then looked over at Marshall.

"Are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Maxpatchclaw

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:50 pm

"It could be a game~" he chuckled glancing over to the Male "Y'know. We haven't seen a lot of those fuckers lately, have you?" he questioned raising a silver brow at Sabi then glanced back to Marshall.

Last edited by Maxpatchclaw on Tue May 28, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:58 pm

"You're right, it could, but I prefer to instead try to survive. It's much more fun to do so. Anyways, what do you really want, you pest?" Sabi snapped, looking over at the other, his mask still on his face with it's creepy smile. "You never come around to talk to me, an evolved being might I add, unless you, a small, unevolved pest, want something."

He growled, remembering that the only person who was able to draw this reaction out of him was this boy, his 'king's' brother. He frowned again, remembering the boy who had been younger then him by two years that had gotten killed.
Back to top Go down
Maxpatchclaw

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Shiruba grinned and looked to Sabi "I'm bored" he smirked "And I may not be unevolved but I sure am smart eh?" he grinned, his sharp white teeth perfectly in line. He closed his mouth and kept his eye on Sabi "Oi where exactly are we going?"
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:22 pm

"Where am I going. You are not coming with." he said, grabbing his things and swinging his leg over the bike, grabbing his helmet and taking off the mask quickly enough and then making a switch. "I'm going to go introduce myself to the other group. You two, go here." he said, handing Shiruba the directions to some place and starting up his bike.

Without an answer, he revved up the bike and shot forward, lowering his head and watching in front of him. As he rode, his grin began to grow and he regained some of his regular attitude. "Trick-or-treat! Give me something sweet to eat!" he called up to the people in the house, switching his helmet for the mask.
Back to top Go down
Maxpatchclaw

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Shiruba frowned and looked at the directions "I thought he didn't want to see me. Aw ain't that cute" he grinned then looked to his own bike hidden in the alleyway then looked to Neon "Want a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rising
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: