Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The begining Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The begining Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The begining Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The begining Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The begining Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The begining Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The begining Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The begining Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The begining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The begining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 am

Jacki felt sweat drip down her back, her limbs flew in all directions and she kept a painful smile glued to her face as she continued to chant along with the rest of the cheerleaders. The room was dim and smelled of sweat and gym clothes, her arms pumped in the arm as she kicked her leg up for the finale. Finally she was ready to go home, she wiped some sweat from her brow and pranced into the locker room, her mother had forced her into cheerleading as a cenior, her failed grades and missed school had forced her to re-live the terror of highschool for yet another year. Lucky for her this would mean she could graduate with Jaymee, one of the only people she could actually get along with at this hell hole of school.

Bret watched the cheerleaders with a smirk, their jumping around and cheering almost made him want to vomit but, he didn't want to be a party ooper so he pushed himself forwards and stuck the most realistic smile he could to his face. "Good job ladies." He chuckled as a few of them gave him dirty looks, "No really, I'm not just here as a perv my friends, honest, infact I just found the guy I was looking for." he shot a few of them one of his 'I'm a smart ass and I love every moment of it.' looks and walked over to Luke who was sitting with his headphones in at the back of the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 am

Jaymee lifted her head from her phone to see the cheerleaders were done she sighed in releafe and stood up looking for Jacki. Jaymee felt bad for jacki that she had to be on the teem but they joked around about it all the time. Jayme took out her head phones turnd around and put her iPod into her backpack she threw her bag strap over her sholder and turnd around. as jaymee did so she saw him sanding there her crush Lyell he was talking with his friends jaymees ears flattend under her knitted hat as she blushed when he smiled over to her. Jaymee placed her hands into her hoodies pocket and walked over to the locker room to meet jacki.

Lyell smiled at Jaymee then turnd back around to talk to James. ever now and then he would have that sharp smile and glance over at jaymee. lyell punched james in the arm then they walked away, he pushed the big mettal door open as it made a loud sound when mettal hits mettal. he took one glamps back then tilted his hat to jaymee and walked out with james
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:25 am

Luke saw Bret coming out of the corner of his eye and grinned to himself, he felt Bret get closer and he jumped up and put him in a headlock. "To slow." he muttered as Bret wiggled against his grip and whined, "Oh come on Luke, thats not fair!" Luke smirked and released Bret. "All is fair in love and war...in this case it was war." Lukes jet black ears twitched with amusment under the sftey of his black hoody.

Ari hung onto Sophia's back as they came into view of Bret and Luke. "Jeeze Brettypoo, you sure do fight like a chick." Ari chuckled and jumped off of Sophia and trotted over to him, holding up her fists "I bet I could take you." Sophia and Luke rolled their eyes as Bret and Ari began to tackle eachother. "You know Luke, Bret reminds me of the cat from that old anime Fruits Basket. Don't you think?" Luke thought for a moment before responding to the twin. "He really does."

Jacki changed out of the prissy uniform and into some short-shorts and a white t-shirt and slammed a black baseball cap over her ears and pulled the end of her ponytail through the back of the cap, she spun around and began walking out of the locker room intime to see Jaymee. "Hey Jay." she slapped her arm over her friends shoulder and lead her back out into the gym to where the others where. "Hey look, Brets getting his ass kicked by a chick." she grinned. "Oh shut up Jacki." Bret said as he fuaght against Ari, who currently had him in a failed sleeperhold.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:33 am

Jaymee laughed to see bret get his ass kicked by a girl " hey bret ill take you on next" she said with an evil grin. for jaymees size she was really strong. jaymee clenched her hand into a fist holding up both hands laughing she looked at jacki and smiled as she set her bag down by the others bags
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:42 am

Bret grummbled as Ari got off and layed back on the bleachers, he glared at Jaymee and sat down on the very edge of the bleachers near Luke.

Jacki chuckled and walked over to Bret, she ruffled his hair and gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. "D'awww don't worry wittle Brettypoopoo, someday you will be a big boy." she grinnedv as Bret wiped his cheek and pushed her away with a growl.

Luke stiffened and turned his attention over to Sophia as she opened her phone to text her brother.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:47 am

Jaymee looked disapointed "awwww whats the matter bret? you scared im gonna be your ass too?" she said with a chuckle and sat down on the bench puting her hands behind her head leaning up against the wall with her eyes closed. Jaymees eyes shot open when she felt something vibrate she looked down to see a phone she picked it up to see whos it was she then relised that it was lyells, her mouth open. Then Lyell and James ran back into the school and walked over to us "hey guys you wouldnt have happen to see a phone?" he said as James put his hands into his pocket and leand up agains the wall.

Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:52 am

Jacki shook her head slightly before looking at Jaymee staring at a phone, she grinned and took it out of her hand "Looks like Jaymee here might have a little crush on you Lyell, well that is if this is your phone." she threw the phone at him and smirked as Ari burst out laughing, she enjoyed havine Ari around to laugh at her Jokes.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:59 am

Jaymees heart pounded as she herd what jacki had just said she quickly jumped up and snaped at jacki. her ears flattend under her hat jaymee was mad and felt embarassed.

Lyell laughed to Jackis coment and laughed at Jaymee aswell . Lyell put his phone in his pocket then put his and on jaymees head " calm down kid its okay" he said with his sharp smile "thanks for my phone back jacki" then looked back at jaymee. he pulled her over to the side and pulled out his phone and asked for her number then they walked back to the group " ill see you guys later okay " he looked at jaymee and winked then walked away

James got off from leaning against the wall and twitched his ears under his hat. he let out a yawn as he walked away and streched his arms out following lyell
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:04 am

Jacki chuckled as they walked away and leaned against the wall with her arms up above her head. "Your welcome Jay."

Sophia turned to Ari and pinched her lightly to get her to stop laughing.

Bret rolled his eyes. "This is so dumb, can't we go run around or something?"

Luke shoved his hands in his pocket and shrugged looking back over at Jaymee and Jacki, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:12 am

Jaymee was still alittle up set but she was fine now that she had lyells number she looked at ever one "lets go to the woods" she said as she picked up her back and waited for ever one to fallow
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Jacki grabbed her bag and dashed past Jaymee and out the door, with Bret, Ari, Sophia, and Luke on her heels. "Come on Jay, your going to be left behiiiind!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Jaymee Laughed as she caught up to every one she pushed open the door and walked out. the wind was powerfull and blew jaymees hat off her head she quickly put her hands over her ears making sure no one sall them then ran after her hat "Hey! get back here!" she sall her hat under someoned foot and ran over to the guy "thank you so much" the guy turnd around ,it was James "Oh hi james thank you for catching my hat" she said with her hands still over her ears. james didnt say any thing then bent down to pick up my hat and handed it to me. "um haha" i said trying to think of a way to grab the hat without showing my ears. then lyell walked up "hey jaymee, why do you have your hands on your head?" he laughed "um well haha my hat flew off my head and umm my hair is really messy soo yeah" i said trying to think of an reason. i grabed my hat with my mouth and smiled at them then walked around and sighed she put her arm over her ears and puts her hat on without anyone seeing her ears "bye Jay! ill meet you guys in the woods later okay!" lyell said as he turnd around to james. and i walked back to jacki and smiled at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:10 am

Jacki rolled her eyes at Jaymee. "I think you should just ask him out instead of waiting on him to ask you, it's not that hard I'll show you." Jacki walked over to Bret and whispered something in his ear before turning back to Jaymee with a smirk. "Oh Lyell you are so dreamy, please oh please date me?" Jacki mocked.

"I thought you'd never ask Jaymee, now we can go off and have freaky half-wolf babies together, MWHA." Bret laughed and took Jackis arm and skipped a few feet away before falling over laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:13 am

Jaymee growld at jacki and bret "you guys dont even no okay so if i were you i would keep you little mouths shut your just jelous bcuz you cant find that special some one" she said with a smirk and walked away and flipped her hair
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 am

Jacki and Bret looked at eachother and shrugged."Someones grumpy." she said with a smirk and watched her friend walk away.

Ari hopped onto Sophia's back and kicked Luke. "On wards my trusty steads! To the forest!"

Luke rolled his eyes and walked nto the forest with the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:24 am

finnally they reached the forest "ugh good were here" she said as she took off her backpack and sighed " i really hate these clothes" she took off her hat as her white ears purked up. she took off her hoody and threw it on a log next to her bag. She untaped her tail from her back and waved it some of the tap pulled hairs and sent chills up her spine and clenched her her sharp canine teeth " god i hate this tape!" she said as she sat down on the log grooming her tail
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 am

Jacki shook her head as Jaymee took the tape off so painfully. "Jay, why do you do it that way? Its much easier to do it this way." Jacki looked at her friend and shifted, her white fur was sleek and short, pperfect for the summer weather.

Ari, Sophia, Bret, and Luke followed in Jackis leed, their tape ripping off easily.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:48 am

Jaymee flattend her ears "oh well" and put her hads behind her head. she looked at jacki "you no for someone that isnt alpha you sure do act like one" she said with a smirk and crossed her leg over her other one and begain moving her foot
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:57 am

Jacki rolled her eyes. "Someone has to." she shot back.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 am

jaymee quickly stood up "that would be me" she said with a growl as she narrowed her eyes at jacki

Lyell and james walked into the woods "ladies please calm down lyell is here all is good" he said with his sharp smile and threw his hat off his greyish brown ears purked up
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 am

Jacki growled and swished her tail over Lyells mouth lightly. "Hush Lyell." She looked away from the boy and back to Jaymee. "You know, for someone who's an alpha, you sure don't act like one."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 am

Jaymee pushed jacki to the ground " i wouldnt be talking if i were you. you should no better to mess with an alpha" she growld as her ears flattend. jaymee knew what she was capable of but yet she didnt want to hurt her best friend

lyell looked at jaymee "whoa jay you dont need to push her. come on every one we came here to have a good time not fight" he said as he put his hand on jaymees shoulder and looked at her

James sighed and held out a hand to help jacki. no one new that james had a secret crush on her bcuz he hardly talked and when he did he was a smart ass but he was always right.
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 am

Jacki glared up at Jaymee, she was older then her friend and had more experience, pluss she didn't want to hurt her friend. She looked up at James and shifted, grasping his hand and pulled herself up with his help.

Luke glared at James from a distance but distracted himself by watching Ari and Sophia fight over which hat had been theirs before they threw them off.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 am

Jaymee shifted and jumped over the log ad ran into the woods growling she had to take her anger out on something that wasnt her friend.

Lyell looked at jacki then shifted and jumped over the log after jaymee

Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:59 am

Jacki put out a hand to stop Bret, who was attempting to follow Lyell and Jaymee. "Just let her go blow off some steam Bret." Bret nodded and sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The begining
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: