Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The rising

Go down 
+6
Naoya&Kazuya
Massie
Jacki
Canaan Devichio
Astonn
Jaymee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The rising  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Jaymee Sipped her cup of water as she looked around the empty kitchen, her eyes grew heavy as she tried to stay awake. She set her cup down and let out a deep sigh, she tapped her fingers on her glass waiting for the rest of the house hold to wake up. It has been 4 years now sense high school and things just haven't been the same, as friends we lived together so there was no problem there but now Isabel was in school. It seemed like just yesterday she was following Jaymee around like a lost puppy.

James woke up feeling a bit odd, he scratched his head and walked down stairs in his boxers not caring who was awake. He opened the fridge trying to find something to eat
Jaymee looked at him. "You know not every one wants to stare at your abb's." She teased him then yawned. "Besides i don't think the new girl wants to see that when she first wakes up."
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Jaymee walked out of the kitchen hearing people calling out side. She raised an eye brow and looked at canaan. "What do you mean zombies?" She said and walked out side seeing a guy on a bike. "Um, Hello." She called out to him.

Isabel watched her mom walk out the door." Mom! get back inide!." She yelled then ran out side pointing her pistol looking around to make sure there where no zombies around.
Jaymee looked down at isabel and saw she had a gun. "Isabel marry! were the hell did you get that gun!?" She questioned then looked at the guy again waiting for him to respond. "Mom there are zombies." Isabel frowned.
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:26 pm

"Heh. Ding din!" Sabi said, already at the door, filing his nails. "And I bet you that pretty little gun and all the ammo ya got there, that one of you is gonna get eaten 'fore you get serious." he said, the mask hiding his face.

"Shame too. You're such pretty ones." he said, making tsking noises as he looked at Isabel. He blew on his nails, smirking at the now cat claw-like appearance they held. "So? What are you guys going to do?" he asked, not lifting his mask and departing from the doorway to spin around her.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:31 pm

James heard a male voice and walked over to jaymee and isabel. "Issy get inside." He ordered. then looked at the male. "We are staying here for now." He explained. "Whats your name?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

Isabel huffed then ran inside and poked at jacki sleeping on the couch.

Jaymee looked at james. "What is going on, will someone explain to me whats going on?" She said getting annoyed. "And who are all these people in my house?" she asked looking at all the people.
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Sabi waved from the outside. "I'm not in your house, I'm being a good boy!" Shiko meowed from his shoulder, and Sabi grinned, looking up at James. "I ain't got one. I will tell you this thoughhhh.." he said, drawing out his voice as he stood on his tip-toes to meet the male's height.

"I'm a rival group leader, and if you guys don't get moving here soon..." he yanked out a knife lightning quick. "I will kill you and take your supplies for me and my group." he said, grinning behind the mask. "I'd move quickly."

"Cause if you don't.. The zombies are gonna get cha." his voice was low and dangerous, but it didn't lose that fake, mocking edge. "'Kay?" he asked, smirking and standing up, his attitude going back to that fake happiness. "Bye bye!" he said, waving and hopping on his bike, grabbing his helmet. He paused to let the other view the slight amount of his face where the smirk was. Then the helmet was all the way on and he was speeding away.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:52 pm

James shook his head and quickly grabbed his gun. "The nerve of that guy!" He said aiming for him.

Jaymee stood in front of him. "Don't, its not worth it." She said shaking her head and watched the guy ride of on his bike. "Come one jame's lets get inside." she added then walked inside. James put his gun down and slowly walked back inside and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Sabi smirked as he pulled up to an old bunch of warehouses. He had been repairing, changing, and adjusting these things for years. Not because he felt it absolutely necessary, but because he didn't really have anything else to do. "I'm home, king!" he shouted, pushing his way into the warehouse, standing tall as he looked at the pair of zombies that had been trapped in a container of bullet-proof glass.

He jumped slightly as the largest slammed against the glass, his jaw parted in a sort of snarl. "What, that's mean, Maru. And I'm trying to find a way to cure you too.. I already stitched up all your wounds and replaced every organ. The only thing left is to get you cured."

He looked at the zombie that had been dormant for some time now, his eyes slitting slightly. "How long are you gonna stay like that, king?" he questioned, bending down towards the other and tapping the glass. He jumped back at the other's reaction, which was to violently attack the glass. "Scary."

He smirked and shook his head, letting Shinko down and dumping out all his stuff all over the floor, setting the other bag down more gently, as it had fragile items inside of it. "Let's see.. The chemicals, more chemistry stuff.. Beer, this little.. Thing, I never figured out what it really DID. I like it though. Instructions for putting together that there group of solar panels.." he muttered, sifting through the items.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shinko! Bring me the wagon!" he shouted over his shoulder, having already sorted out the items into groups. A loud meow answered him, and Shinko came, hauling a rope tied to a wagon in his mouth. "Thanks." Sabi said, handing the feline a treat and petting him before loading up the food and the different assortments of items into the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Maxpatchclaw

Location : Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Uk, Ireland who fucking cares?

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Shiruba narrowed his eyes at Neon and sighed "Alright Man I'll leave ya there" he muttered looking at the map drawn by Sabi. He hopped on the black and white bike and sped off trying to pick up Sabi's scent. 'You'd swear if I was a dog or something' he sighed then grabbed his pen knife out of his pocket and stuck the base in his mouth his fangs sinking into the holes that were made by the previous times he stuck the base in his mouth
Back to top Go down
AllHollowsEve

AllHollowsEve

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Sabi smirked as he put the assorted food where it it went, into the large freezer. "King! Maru! Come on! Time to go into the freezer and stay in stasis for a while!" he said happily, pushing the container into the freezer and shutting it.

".. Actually.. Naw! They'll be fine." he said, grinning and locking it. "Now then.. For that cure."

He stalked over to the table where he normally worked on it, pulling a piece of Zombie flesh and setting it on the steel table. "Experiment ninety-two..." he said, pouring a drop onto the flesh and watching it change slightly, then revert back to normal. "..Damn." he hissed, lifting up his mask slightly and looking at shinko.

"How is it, that you, an animal, are not affected by this?" he asked, growling. The cat only meowed in response, and Sabi frowned before petting it and looking back down at it. "Back to the drawing board."
Back to top Go down
Maxpatchclaw

Location : Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Uk, Ireland who fucking cares?

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:31 pm

The silver haired male sighed and knotted his brows as a flesh eating zombie was chasing after the bike he took his hand gun out from his pocket and slowed down shooting the zombie pointblank, he sped off again holding his hand gun pointing it any zombie that came at him. Picking up Sabi's scent he turned the corner and raced off.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:44 am

Jaymee Scoffed then walked into the house and looked at every one. "So someone want to tell me whats going on here?" She waited.

James followed behind her and looked at her scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rising    The rising  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rising
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: