Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The begining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Jacki felt sweat drip down her back, her limbs flew in all directions and she kept a painful smile glued to her face as she continued to chant along with the rest of the cheerleaders. The room was dim and smelled of sweat and gym clothes, her arms pumped in the arm as she kicked her leg up for the finale. Finally she was ready to go home, she wiped some sweat from her brow and pranced into the locker room, her mother had forced her into cheerleading as a cenior, her failed grades and missed school had forced her to re-live the terror of highschool for yet another year. Lucky for her this would mean she could graduate with Jaymee, one of the only people she could actually get along with at this hell hole of school.

Bret watched the cheerleaders with a smirk, their jumping around and cheering almost made him want to vomit but, he didn't want to be a party ooper so he pushed himself forwards and stuck the most realistic smile he could to his face. "Good job ladies." He chuckled as a few of them gave him dirty looks, "No really, I'm not just here as a perv my friends, honest, infact I just found the guy I was looking for." he shot a few of them one of his 'I'm a smart ass and I love every moment of it.' looks and walked over to Luke who was sitting with his headphones in at the back of the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 am

jaymee looked at lyell then at the puppies " im gonna name mine bear" lyell said as his puppy jumped onto his lap. jaymee sat there thinking for a second then it came to her "her name will be Una" she said petting her with a smile

isabel shifted and went into her room and got her new night gown on and came into the living room
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 am

Jacki hummed a tune while she thought. "I think I will name mine either Jet, Milo, Tyler, or Jensen."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 am

isabel climbed up onto lyells lap and curled up with him "aww lyell " jaymee said lyell roled his eyes "what can i say the kid loves me " he said laughing then james looked at jacki " i think jet or tyler is a good name " he said as he shrugged putting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:52 am

Jacki thought for a moment. "Ok I'm thinking of a number between one and ten."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 am

jaymee looked at jacki "what do numbers have to do with a name?" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 am

"Just pick a number and I wil explain." Jacki said.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 am

jaymee thought "ummm 7" then looked at jacki
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 am

"Ok so his name is Jet because 8 was Jet and 3 was Tyler and you picked 7 and 7 is closer to 8." Jacki explained.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 am

jaymee laughed "whoa i was thinking about picking 3. but i like the name jet it fits him" she said looking at jet
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:04 am

Jacki nodded and pet Jet. "I like his eyes, they are cute. Aussies are my favorite dogs, he was the last one."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:08 am

james looked a t jacki "well he has a good home now" he said letting a yawn escape his mouth
jaymee nodded "yeah jacki he really is cute" jaymee looked at the clock and saw it was 9:00 "so were are you all crashing tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:12 am

Jacki shrugged. "I don't know, maybe I'll stay with Ari and Sophia or Bret and Luke, my mom told me she wants to come visit so I really don't want to go home tonight incase she makes a radom appearance."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:15 am

jaymee nodded "yeah me and james will probably just crash here" lyell said looking down at isabel then to james. james noded his head "okay ill grab pellows then" she said standing up and walking to the closet
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 am

"SLEEEEEEPOVERRRR!" Ari yelled and fist pumped. "If thats ok Jaymee?" Sophia added sheepishly. "Yeah Jay, if its alright Bret and I wouldn't mind staying either."

Jacki shook her head. "I'll go find somewhere else to stay, I don't really like sleeping over with so many people, see you later Jay." She said as she walked out of her friends house with Jet tagging along behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:24 am

jaymee watched jacki leave "oh um okay" she paused "and thats fine ari i dont mind if you guys stay the night" she said dropping pellows and blankets in the floor
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 am

Jacki looked behind her to make sure the door was closed before picking up Jet and putting him in her coat, she put up her hood and walked down the street, leaving her car at Jays.

Ari, Sophia, Bret, and Luke all took a pillow and blanket and propped themselves up against the bottem of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 am

lyell carried isabel to her new room and coverd her up and walked out shutting the door leaving a crack open. jaymee streched and yawnd "theres movies over there if you guys want to watch one "she said pointing to the corner of the room "im gonna hit the hay" lyell put his arm around jaymee "yeah me to" he said fallowing jaymee to her room. james gets a pillow and blanket and sleeps in the recliner chair.
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 am

Jacki felt Jet shiver under her coat and held him tighter. She walked around for about ten minutes before finding herself in a small cafe where she sat down alone and kept her hood on to cover her ears.

Ari looked over at Sophia and saw she had already fell asleep, she shook her head and put her arms behind her head and reclined.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 am

jaymee layd there in her pjs thinking as lyell climbed into her bed "i wonder why jacki left she didnt take her car eather" she rolled over and snuggled with lyell "im sure shes just thinking she will be fine" he said as he kissed her on the head
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:50 am

Jacki sat alone and looked out the window, when she saw a firmiliar shape pass by she quickly stood up and walked behind the counter, she whispered someting into the waitresses ear and walked behind to the kitchen and out the back door. She broke out into a run towards the woods, she leaped over a log and shifted grasping Jet in her jaws as she ran.

Ari soon fell asleep next to Sophia and Bret and Luke decided to draw on their faces with some of the felt pens they had in their back pockets.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:53 am

james ear twitched he sat up and looked around. james was weird sometimes he could hear see and smell better then any one. he blinked looking at the others

jaymee slowly started to fall asleep on lyell as he rubbed his hand on her back he then to started to fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 am

Jacki shifted back and climbed up a tree, she was always great at climbing and minuvering around kind of cat-like...even though she was a wolf not a cat. She ketp Jet in her arm as she climbed, she looked down to see the figure and jumped to another tree, and another, and another.

Bret and Luke looked at eachother then down at their artwork and high fived.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 am

james stood upand looked at them "somethings not right" he walked over to the window
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:03 am

Jacki breathed heavily and quietly as the figure walked right under her, it looked up and for a moment she thought it saw her, then it walked away and kept looking up trees. She turned around once it was out of sight and climbed the other way, staying in the saftey of the trees. She found a large branch and curled up, her white tail twitching along with her ears, every once in a while she saw the figure walk under her but it never gave a hint to knowing she was there.

Luke and Bret stood up walking over to James. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 am

james turnd to them and shook his head "uhm idk maybe i was just dreaming or something..im going for a walk" he said as he opened the door and walked out side once he got out side he shifted and started to sniff around he finnaly smelt jacki and ran to it he got to the coffie shop but hid in the shadows james was a black wolf so it was hard to see him he continued to follow the smell he stood at the base of the woods then slowly started to follow it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The begining
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: